-
August 4th, 2006, 04:51 AM
#71
Inactive Member
trying to get moved in the next couple weeks is gonna be expensive because of the gas prices, I don't know what it is right now, but I saw on the news that its $3.15 a gallon in St Louis
-
August 4th, 2006, 04:00 PM
#72
Inactive Member
We've set a record here 2.99$ the Okies are fumin!!!
-
August 6th, 2006, 12:00 AM
#73
Inactive Member
2.85 here...and I just filled up my 350 gallon fuel oil tank for winter...that was a whopping 2.69 a gallon...just gotta cut out other stuff..right???
-
August 6th, 2006, 07:51 AM
#74
Inactive Member
yeah Mum LIKE FOOD... Right? [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2006, 09:42 PM
#75
Inactive Member
Gas prices down here in my old Home Town has been as high as $3.19, but since I have been down here it has fallen back to $2.99.
Luckily I am able to walk from one side of town to the other in about 15 minutes [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
rog
-
August 18th, 2006, 11:06 AM
#76
Inactive Member
On positive note Rog, walking has got to be good for your [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] Right?!? Hugs YA!!!
-
August 19th, 2006, 04:22 PM
#77
Inactive Member
Yeah, walking is good for me as long as I don't have a heart attack...LOL [img]confused.gif[/img]
This town is built on a hillside so walking is a trick to avoid going straight uphill *Huff, Huff*
This morning I rode with my brother to a local food pantrey and gass had dropped down to $2.89 per gallon.
-
August 22nd, 2006, 02:45 PM
#78
Inactive Member
Well we don't need you having a heart attack so take your time and remember you are loved!
2.69$ can you believe that?
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 11:48 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
August 27th, 2006, 10:12 PM
#79
Inactive Member
Well prices in our area seemed stuck in the mid $2.70's for awhile, then today I went to fill up the work car and the price? $2.64 WooHoo!! Maybe it's time to turn in the small 4 cylinder car for a HumVee. Okay, maybe not just yet. LOL
-
August 31st, 2006, 07:07 PM
#80
Inactive Member
Out here in the bean fields, the Gas prices are bouncing around $2.80 (but there are only 2 gas stations here)
At the rate of me walking, I might have to change this topic to Shoe prices in yer area [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks